- Corporate Agriculture groups
- Family Farm businesses
- Commercial Agricultural decision makers
Regenerative Land Management Course
This 5 day course covers the core principles of regenerative agriculture and Holistic Management for commercial agricultural decision makers, family run farms and corporate Agricultural groups. It is designed for the commercial land owner that would like to regenerate their land, farm or ranch while still maintaining good financial productivity.
- Eco-literacy & Holistic decision-making
- Plant and Animal Physiology and health.
- Practical knowledge of Ruminant Nutrition
- Holistic Planned Grazing – in detail
- 7 Principles of Grazing Management
- Drought Management
- Low Stress Stock Handling
- Land Planning – Mapping
- Management Tools in Practice
- Financial planning for profitable livestock production
- Regenerative design principles for business growth
- Business Management
- Personal/ Social Growth
US$600.00 for the full 5 days training & Workshops (excluding Accommodation)
Accommodation options: US$70.00 to US$90.00 per/person per/night sharing (full Board)
- Dimbangombe Ranch
- Victoria Falls,
5 Full Days (Monday to Friday)
- 30 May to 3 June
- 3 October to 7 October
Roland Kroon farms in Graaff Reinet, South Africa. Roland brings with him 35 years of agricultural experience in holistic management and regenerative land management. Roland is also an entrepreneurial thinker and consultant.
Etienne works at ACHM, heading up their training and consulting. With a background in ecology, he will be assisting Roland to further his own experience and Knowledge in assisting commercial land stewards to regenerate their land.