- Individual and Families looking to build resiliency
- Homesteading or Gardening individuals and families
- NGO facilitators wanting to broaden their horizons
- The curious?
Permaculture Design Course
Learn, design and apply the principles of permaculture – to your homes, projects and business ventures.
Permaculture principles enable us to create a culture that can endure and thrive for generations to come. At its heart are three very simple tenets, or ethics:
- Care for the planet.
- Care for people.
- Fair share. (Which also involves returning surplus to the system.)
- Observe and Interact
- Catch and Store Energy
- Obtain a Yield
- Apply Self-Regulation and Feedback
- Use and Value Renewables
- Produce No Waste
- Design from Patterns to Details
- Integrate Don’t Segregate
- Use Small, Slow Solutions
- Use and Value Diversity
- Use Edges and Value the Marginal
- Creatively Use and Respond to Change
Introduction to Holistic Management
As part of the permaculture training we will be including a two day advanced introduction to Holistic management. Which will be a huge asset to any new permaculture designer to manage the complexity of their future natural environment and society they would like to create.
US$930.00 for the full 14 days training & Workshops (excluding Accommodation)
Accommodation options at ACHM: US$70.00 to US$90.00 per/person per/night sharing (full Board)
- Dimbangombe Ranch
- Victoria Falls,
14 Full Days
14 to 29 August 2022
Course training by
Permaculture Institute of Southern Africa
Permaculture Institute for Southern Africa, training, teaching, projects, mentorship.